7.29.2012

Give A Brighter Year--$30,000 Sweepstakes

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Astrobrights Papers by Neenah Paper. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Even with all the technology bombarding us we still need paper.  Especially at school.  I love walking down the hallway in my daughters elementary school--my favorite thing to do is stop and read the bulletain boards.  Which bulletain boards do I stop at?  The ones with the brightest funnest colors of course.  I love when teachers and students make creative shapes and desings using paper.  One of my favorite children's magazines often uses pictures made from paper pieces on the front cover.  And my mom has a special talent when it comes to paper art--so when I was contacted by Astrobright about the sweepstakes I wanted to share it all with you.

Who makes the best paper with the colors that will stand out and make a statement?  

AstroBrights Paper of course!

AstroBrights papers

They come in 23 amazing colors and the quality of the paper is outstanding.  The papers are perfect for projects at home, school or the office.  

Now on to the fun stuff.  AstoBright Papers wants to help you help your local elementary school by entering the "Give a Brighter Year" sweepstakes.  You can win a cash prize & school supplies valued at $30,000 for the school of your choice.  Just imagine the cheers from the copy room if your school won.

How do you enter?  Click this link...AstroBrights Papers

Then enter the  "Make Something AstorBright" design challenge create something that is family-friendly then share your project via Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter using the hashtag #goastrobrights.

To get your mind and creative juices flowing here's a little project I found just by searching Astrobrights on pinterest.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-mru_0TID7hE/UBS8i8K9WLI/AAAAAAAAH00/c3ZAJoeII9Y/s300-c-k/How-to-Make-Paper-Pinwheels-300x300.jpg

Tutorial found HERE

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...