5.23.2013

It's Garden Time with Miracle-Gro

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Miracle-Gro. All opinions are 100% mine.

Last year at this time I was in full nesting mode. One of my projects was to plant flowers in the containers on my front porch. I got some cheap potting soil and some shade loving plants. Then I sat out on my porch in 90 degree weather and planted those darn plants....well that put me into labor 4 weeks early and I delivered a baby the next morning. Moral of the story...don't garden when you are 9 months pregnant in 90 degrees and don't use cheap potting soil. What does cheap potting soil have to do with anything?  I spent the entire summer forgetting to water those plants! I had some complications with the c-section and my baby spent almost an entire week in the NICU-I had lots on my mind-watering plants was not one of them.

I wish I had used the Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix. The previous summer I had used it and loved how it helped all my plants in containers thrive during the summer months. If I forgot to water one day I wasn't worried about the plants dying.

This year I wanted to mix things up a bit.  Miracle-Gro has launched The Gro Project

Gardening can be done anywhere by anyone. Even if you think you think you have a black thumb. Miracle-Gro has made starting a garden or just growing one plant an easy adventure.  In fact they have an entire board on Pinterest filled with fun garden projects...This is a great forum for us to come together to share our gardening adventures.

One of my favorite things about summer is getting outside and getting my hands dirty. My soul thrives when I can see my yard coming to life.  Thanks to LiquaFeed All Purpose Plant Food Advance Starter Kit my bleeding heart plant is amazing this year.

Go ahead and "like"  The Gro Project or follow for fun garden projects.

Find out how to make this fun toyrarium...

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...