5.28.2013

Tree Hut #NaturalBeauty

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tree Hut. All opinions are 100% mine.

When I think of summer I think of sandals & short sleeves. Which is great-but if you have dry patches on your arms or feet you aren't keen to show them off. Let me tell you about Tree Hut.

 photo treehutfoot-GoogleSearch_zpsdd84afd4.jpg

For those who have rough feet they have a foot scrub and a foot cream. They also have a hand cream. Why Tree Hut? Tree Hut Hand & Foot Care products are made to keep your hands smooth and healthy. They use a certified Organic Shea Butter and Natural Oils and extracts.

I made up a little style board of some outfits I will probably be sporting this summer:

I will have lots of arms and legs showing and I would probably use the Tree Hut foot scrub.

Tree Hut foot scrub

 Check out some of the great things about the Foot Cream:

Certified Organic Shea Butter

Argan Oil

Rose Hip Oil

Non-Greasy formula

Paraben Free and No DMDM

Made in the USA

Not tested on animals.

Isn't that amazing? The more and more I learn about the different chemicals we consume each day I am trying harder to limit what I can.  I want to make sure the company I purchase items from provide wholesome, good for you, products. I'm impressed with Tree Huts list of great ingredients and essential oils. The Foot Scrub has peppermint oil-I can only imagine how great that would smell and feel after a hard day of playing this summer.

Tree Hut foot cream

You can also like Tree Hut on Facebook-you can find out the latest. You can also find Tree Hut on Twitter.

I hope you try Tree Hut out and have a great summer!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...