6.04.2013

Coastal.com...Affordable Family Eyewear

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Coastal.com for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Up until about three years ago I was the only one in my family who need glasses/contacts. My vision is not horrible, but I need a little help. When my hubby started complaining about headaches we set him up to see an optomitrist...he now wears glasses too. Now we both need a new pair of glasses, but finding the time to pick out glasses just isn't happening any time soon. 

Let me introduce you to Coastal.com. Coastal.com has become the largest online retailer of eyeglasses and contact lenses in North America. You can pick out your glasses online and have them sent to your home or work.

Here are some great points about Coastal.com

-Free Shipping

-Super fast delivery-because they own their own lab and ship from Washington (not overseas)

-366 day returns

-Great Prices

-Coastal.com offers sunglasses, eyeglasses, & contact lenses

I looked through the website and was thoroughly empressed by the selection and the prices. First I looked for me. I need to have nosepads, prefer rectangular shape and like a little color on the frames. During the day I usually wear contacts, so I like my glasses to have a little flare.

What do you think? Here's another great feature about Coastal.com, you can "try on" the glasses on a face. There are several different faces to choose from---or you can upload your own image! Isn't that great?

Once I found a pair for me I looked for my hubs. 

You can enter in the lens width, bridge width, and arm length that you need-so my big&tall hubs can find glasses that will actually fit.

Then, just for fun I looked for my little girl...

Pink and adorable, that pretty much somes up my little girl. 

Our family will be trying out Coastal.com for our next spectacle adventure.

You can also "like" Coastal.com on facebook.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...