2.11.2010

Don't be "bummed" for Valentines Day

I am off to a baby shower tonight, and am really excited about the gift I am giving.  This is my friends second child, but first girl.  She asked for diapers and wipes, and because I thought that a girl always needs accessories I am not giving diapers or wipes.  Instead I am giving her bloomers.  The pattern I found was simple, and allowed for lots of fun trimmings.
 
I love the red heart and the silky pink bloomers.

 
Every girl needs a basic white go to bloomer.

 
Inspired by the fast approaching holiday--wouldn't these be fun to have your little girl wear on Sunday?

 
Silky with a bit of ruffle--and of course pink!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You may not remember, "but" your mother made something like this for your cute little bottom. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...