3.24.2010

I-SpY Swap 2

Because I can't wait any longer, and because I love my quilt it's time to do another I-Spy fabric swap.

Here are the details:

  • Cut 20 4" squares out of 10 different fabrics (no flannel please), please make sure the item can be "spied" easily in the fabric- meaning be careful how you cut the squares.  No licensed prints please.
  • DO NOT prewash the fabric.  
  • Mail the swatches to me by April 10th I will mail them back by the end of April.
  • Send a self-addressed prepaid envelope with your material.  It should cost the same as what you sent, because it will be the same amount of fabric coming back to you
So....


We already have a few in the pot, but the first 10 to sign up are in!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Please sign Karen B. up for the fabric swap again.

Jane said...

Count me in...twice, if possible! (see my email). Thanks! ~Jane (North Carolina)

Mama24Monkeys said...

I am ready to do it again too! Thanks...Karie
kbsteuber at yahoo dot com

Crafty Maine Mom said...

Do we need a couple more? I would be willing to do a second set. I'll email you.

Codi said...

I know it's past April 10th, but if you still need someone for the swap, I'd love to participate!

jbr said...

Codi--please shoot me an email. We have a few more spaces if you would like to participate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...