12.31.2010

Year End

The first thought that popped into my head when I had my first was that her birthday was on the last day of a quarter..in the business world she would be stressed out on her birthday.  As the last day of the year approaches I think of my time in the business world and don't miss the quarter ends or especially the year ends.  I enjoy my life as a SAHM.  When I go to the doctors office and need to write the date I have to ask, because my world is more a what day of the week is it-not what date is it.  I enjoy planning traditions and revolving my life around children, holidays and adventures.  This blog has been a fun adventure and this year has been full of creativity.

To sum up the year I would like to share the top three visited posts.

#3
Reversible Tote from Bag Week
I get a lot of comments on this purse when I carry it around.  Hope you made one for yourself too.

#2
Towel Kimono Cover Up
Still used in the middle of winter.  She wore this backstage at her dance recital to help keep her warm.

#1
No-Sew Neck Scarf
Love this! 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving comments.  Who knew blogging would be so much fun.

In 2011 I look forward to a few more giveaways.  Finishing and starting a lot more projects.  And most importantly spending time with my family!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...