4.04.2013

Chicken Little...Where to Begin

My daughters class is getting ready to put on some puppet shows.  Different groups in the class have been assigned different stories.  As you can guess my little girls group was assigned Chicken Little--and we get to make a Chicken Little puppet.  The head has already been made and painted--now we have a week to figure out how to make this thing awesome.

So I've been pinning some ideas:
I like the bonnet and dress of chicken little here-but the chicken will be brown
I'm looking at the beak and red things--I don't even know what they are called.  I like the fluffy feathers too.

And this thing?  It would give all the kids nightmares.  Can you imagine someone wearing it to a costume party?!?!

Hopefully we'll come up with something awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...