9.08.2011

September Word Art

There is a coolness in the breeze now-always a sign that autumn is around the corner.  Our September is planned to the fullest.  Every weekend we have several events lined up for each Saturday.  I am in charge of teaching sharing time and writing the annual primary program.  It's going to be a busy fast month.  In my last post I showed you the Birthday wall art.  Now that the birthday is over I wanted to put in something that was a little more fall-ish. I didn't want it for Halloween or Thanksgiving-I have other ideas for that so this is what I came up with.

What do you think?

I hung it in the same place of my patriotic subway art.

As with my other word art let me know if you want a copy and I will email you one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...