7.23.2013

Tantalizing Tuesday-Monkey Bread

 I tried to do this on a day that wasn't over 90
 I like monkey bread-only when it is made from scratch.  I do not like it when it is made from pre-made biscuits. To me, it tastes like biscuits with brown sugar and cinnamon on it.  Here is the yummy recipe I found. I make my dough in a bread maker.

 I knew this would be a messy project for my kids. The only way they will learn to be great cooks is to get their hands dirty. I tried to set everything up so they wouldn't get frustrated.

 My little guy would sing the steps as he placed each ball in butter, then the sugar mixture.

This does make a lot of yummy bread. We invited several families over and before I could take a picture of the end result we had one morsel left.  This project took some time, but it was so fun to see my kiddos help out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...