1.14.2011

Target Clearance=New Bathroom Decor

After living in my house for over 18 months I should have more of it decorated.  A few days ago while at Target scoring on their toy, shoe & storage clearance I happened upon these...
 Bath rug-now we don't have to use a folded towel for the kids bathroom.
 Coordinating washcloths.
 This is the only thing now on the vanity.  I figured that if the kids decided to play with this it wouldn't be a "messy" thing to clean up.
I'm amazed at how a little coordinating color helped make the bathroom feel pulled together.  Now I am more motivated to decorate other spots in the house.  Now if only the money tree we planted would start producing :)

1 comment:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I just love all these bright colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...