4.15.2010

Accessory Purse

We're headed on a trip, and I decided that I needed something to hold cell phones, cameras, chargers & extra batteries.  I used this pattern, and think when I get back I need to make a few more.
 
The outer fabric is from my stash.  It's been in my collection for a while--I didn't know what to do with it, until this project came along. 
 The lining for the purse deserves a thank you to one of my swappers in the last I-Spy swap for sending me this great fat quarter.  When I paired up the green and brown I knew it would be great.
You can see the pockets I sewed in on the top part of this picture.
The instructions are very thorough, making it a fun project.

1 comment:

Bonus Mom said...

The bag turned out so cute ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...