8.12.2010

Birthday Card or Picture Holder

At my family reunion in July we did a craft, or we were supposed to (Thanks Katie for putting it all together!) I decided to go fishing instead, so my mom picked up the supplies.  After the reunion and before I drove home my mom, sister and I stayed up until 2:30 mod podging and vinyling.  I finally got around to drilling the holes and putting the wires in.  I'm excited to use the birthday one in a few weeks.
Each side is painted a different color.  We used colorful birthday scrap-booking paper cut into strips for the front.
I ran out of wire on this one, but you get the idea.  Eventually there will be 14 wires in this one.
If I were to do this again I would use just one piece of wood and have two different sayings on it.  Other people had different sayings, and will use them to display pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...