9.17.2010

Knock Off Skirt

 Saw these skirts the other day on Garnet Hill and knew I could make one for my little girl.  Skirts are so fun to make, they are forgiving--so the stress of perfection isn't looming over my head as I sew.  
 I'm not sure she will ever where this skirt again--it's not pink or purple.
Full enough to sit
and twirl
The description of the skirt says the bow can be tied in front or back.  The front of the skirt is flat, the back has a hidden elastic with a shirring detail on the waistband.
It's a fun skirt to sew and is so full it makes a perfect twirling skirt.

4 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Oh my, this is stunning. Yellow dots. I need one.

Delia said...

Beautiful job. I would link this up to Dana's yellow celebration flickr pool.

Unknown said...

so cute! she should wear it again--the color combo is striking! something i love about little girls' clothes that AREN'T pink and purple!! lol!

Unknown said...

LOVE!!!!!!! my girls would die for this!!

~selina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...