10.04.2011

Jack-O-Lantern Garland

Remember Crafting with the Stars Voting ends tonight.  Go HERE

Last night for the activity for our Family Home Evening we made paper jack-o-lanterns.  My 5 year old drew the faces.  I cut them out.  My hubs and 3 year old glued the faces on the pumpkins.
It was quite the assembly line and we had a blast creating these fun faces.  The kids are so excited to see something they created on display.
We hole punched two holes in towards the top of each pumpkin and used green DMC floss to tie each pumpkin to the next.  Each stem is made out of striped paper.
My favorite Jack-O-Lantern is the middle one with a cute little smile.
Once we hung up the garland I pulled out the other Halloween pictures and decorations and our house is feeling much more festive now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...